If you are interested in working with us, Hutchinson Environmental Solutions designs, supplies, installs and maintains all types of off-mains wastewater treatment plant and equipment. Examples include septic tanks, package sewage treatment plants, pump stations, reed beds, UV systems, telemetry controls, rainwater harvesters...
We are currently looking to recruit a Civil Engineering Apprentice.
For full-time permanent work.
To work as part of a team installing sewage treatment equipment and associated works. Will be required to stay away occasionally.
Full apprenticeship programme of training will be given for successful candidate, including college day release.
The candidate must:
• Have a Full UK Driving Licence
• Be able to carry out manual work and keep work areas tidy
• Work well on your own and within a team
• Have practical skills
• Have a positive 'can do' attitude and be willing to learn
• Be able to multi-task, hardworking and have attention to detail
• Be proactive, enthusiastic and not be afraid to lead by example
• Be able to maintain good timekeeping and attendance record
• Be able to unload and upload materials
• Assist and communicate with colleagues on site and in the office
Job role will include:
• Safely completing works as instructed by Site Supervisor or Site Engineer
• Learning key civil engineering skills
• Laying foundations
• Installing drains
• Building reinforced concrete structures
• Constructing roads
Please send a covering letter and CV to: -
Hutchinson Environmental Solutions
White Wall Nook
Tel: 01434 220508
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications to be received by Friday 15th November 2019