- 5th Jul 2018 - England one of the poorer performers to emerge from the State of Our Waters report, which studied 130,000 waterways.
- 5th Jul 2018 - EA issues warning for Coniston, Ullswater and Killington lakes water quality due to blue green algae
- 3rd Jul 2018 - Design, supply, installation and and maintenance of raw sewage pump station, connecting directly to Scottish Water sewage treatment works for Balloch Park development, Perthshire
- 15th Jun 2018 - Design, supply, installation and maintenance of a package sewage treatment and pumping system for a 110 pitch residential park for North Country Leisure, Lancashire
- 6th Jun 2018 - Supply, installation and maintenance of commercial sewage treatment plant for National Trust pub in environmentally sensitive Langdale valley, Cumbria
British Water Sewerage Infrastructure Off-mains Workshop
24th Feb 2017
A simple internet search for "septic tank installer" returns 549,000 results; a search for "package sewage treatment plant" returns 556,000 results. There's no doubt, then, that there's a lot of information, manufacturers and installers out there.
But a search for "off-mains wastewater treatment system designer" returns less than one tenth of the above results.
So how does anyone who's not involved in the off-mains wastewater treatment industry day-to-day - and who needs to prove compliance with current regulations and best practice - choose a competent, reliable supplier?
This British Water CPD-approved workshop for the first time brings together speakers from the Environment Agency, septic tank and package sewage treatment plant manufacturers, an off-mains wastewater treatment system design and installation company and the National Trust, to equip delegates with a broad understanding of
environmental legislation in England to combat point-source sewage pollution
planning and building control regulations in England to support responsible development and fit-for-purpose construction
the different sewage treatment systems available
site and customer needs investigation
treatment system evaluation
treatment system selection
compliant treatment system design
ongoing use, management, maintenance and monitoring to ensure compliance
If you are in any way involved in, or affected by, sewage treatment in rural areas where there is no access to mains drainage and municipal sewage treatment and want to know how to do it right and how to do it well, book your place now.