Package sewage treatment plant and pumping system design
Good design is critical to the success of any and every project
- We have over 40 years' experience of designing off-mains wastewater treatment and pumping solutions that work and last
- Our designs and recommendations are informed by our first-hand knowledge gained in sewage treatment plant and pump station installation and maintenance
- We work to the latest Environment Agency and SEPA requirements and guidance, current Building Regulations and Standards, British Standards and British Water Codes of Practice in England, Scotland and Wales
- Are you a householder? A builder? An architect or technician? An engineer? A property developer? Our design processes deliver best value and secure solutions by allowing you to make informed choices
- Since we area "whole-of-market" provider you will benefit from independent advice and unbiased guidance based on knowledge and experience
- ISO9001-certified systems demonstrate competence, commitmentand care
Read more about how we can help you with good design...
Package sewage treatment plant and pumping system supply
- Do you already know what you want? We offer remarkably good prices for supply-only finished products...
- cesspits and cesspools
- septic tanks
- package pump stations
- package sewage treatment plants
- oil interceptors
- wash-down separators
- rainwater harvesters
- grease traps
- grease management systems
- And spare parts...
- drive motors and gearboxes
- diaphragm blowers and air pumps
- crude sewage pumps
- treated effluent pumps
- air filters
- Not sure? As an independent off-mains wastewater treatment systems specialist, who could be better placed to offer impartial advice on what will work best for you?
Read more about why to buy from us...
Package sewage treatment plant and pumping system install
- Correct site handling and installation of a factory-made septic tank, wastewater treatment plant or pump station will avoid the risk of damage and down-time on site
- Correct installation of upstream and downstream foul drains, rising mains, outfalls and headwalls, rising mains, mains sewer connections, soakaways, all to the relevant Building Regulations and Standards, British Standards and British Water Codes of Practice is equally important and often overlooked
- Not only have our dedicated installation teams amassed years of experience over 40+ years of different wastewater treatment products, installation techniques and ground conditions, they also understand how the products work and how schemes fit together
- Good Health and Safety procedures are vital: we hold numerous independent accreditations and our working practices are certified to ISO9001 to give you peace-of-mind and confidence
Read more about installation...
Package sewage treatment plant and pumping system maintenance
- It pays to look after the investment you’ve made in your sewage treatment plant, pump station or even simple septic tank and soakaway
- regular emptying or “desludging” protects the environment and your soakaway by maintain treatment performance
- planned maintenance increases product and system life-expectancy and reduces power consumption costs
- If you pollute, a poor or non-existent maintenance record will not favour your case
- Our British Water-accredited field engineers are skilled and experienced at solving problems and committed to providing unobtrusive, courteous and effective service, supported by a full-time, office-based Service team, to help you when you need it
- At the domestic level, we offer best value in northern England and Scotland; commercially, we manage and maintain assets throughout Great Britain
Read more about the benefits of maintenance...